In one night, I learned all these things. In one single fucking damn night, I learned it all.
1. Tell people how you feel. It will be terrifying in some cases and gratifying in others. It will create relationships and ruin them. But speak your mind, even if your voice shakes, your hands shivers, because your thoughts may never otherwise be heard.
2. Never pretend to be someone you're not. If you don't like partying, don't act like you do to impress people. If you don't want to wear skinny jeans or acid denim jeans, don't wear them to please someone else.
3. It is always okay to cry. Always. Find a bathroom. Bury your face in your pillow, and let it out. Cry in the shower. Cry in the car. Cry when you need to.
4. People will be mean to you especially behind your back. Eventually, you will realize that it is petty and stupid and not worth your time. You'll be right. Move on with your life.
5. Sleep. If you go to bed late, sleep in. If you're tired when you wake up, go back to bed. If you can't stay awake during the day, take a nap. Sleeping is a foolproof way of getting rid of your problems for a little while. Utilize it.
6. Nobody is real in this world except family.
7. Let go of what kills you and hold onto what keeps you breathing.
8. Every single person on the planet has a story. Don't judge people before you truly know them. The truth might suprise you.
9.Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
10. DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU.