Friday, April 25, 2014

50 Random Question

1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
-honestly, no.

2. Do you drink enough water?
-Yes, i guess so.

3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? 
-I never had a chance to eat Burger King.

4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
-Both

5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
-"I want to go back to sleep"

6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
-Hehe I guess both?

7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
-On March when I'm hanging out with my girlfreinds and my feet hurts like hell.

8. Vodka or wine?
-Plain water please.

9. How often do you cry?
-Countless of time. Especially when I want to go to sleep.

10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
-Yes, when I was in Form 2. I kinda have a crush with a practical English teacher at school.

11. Can you wire a plug?
-Nope

12. Do you wear socks to bed?
-Sometimes when it was too damn cold.

13. What is currently bugging you?
-My SPM result :(

14. YOUR DREAMS/ASPIRATIONS/GOALS 
-I just want to get married, have my own family, in a small but a vintage modern style house in the quiet and calm place. I want to be a great baker, have my own cute bakery shop. And I want to serve and pay the kindness of my parents with everything that they want as they had raised me up till now.

15. Δ    Four selfies



16. Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
-Forgotting all my friend's face expression when they got their straight A's result as it keep haunting me everynight and becoming my worst nightmare.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
-I hope so. I really miss them.

18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
-Azammuddin? Mwehehe

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
-If it was a Happy Birthday song, then yes.

20. Who was the last person who called you?
-My father.

21. Do you call it fall or autumn?
-Idk

22. Are you an emotional person?
-A very very emotional person. But I can hide it sometimes.

23. It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from?
-UMobile. Hm I wish it was him.

24. How late did you stay up last night and why? 
-Till 2pm because I'm busy sketching and doodling while waiting for him to text.

25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
-I already in a relationship with the one I love.

26. Name 5 people who are famous who you find attractive.
-Tony Stark? I don't know his real name actually.
-Nazihah Anuar
-Annatasya (Monkey Disease)
-Izzue Islam
-Sari Yanti

27. What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced? 
-I'd my broken arm when I was eighth.

28. tick
Appearance 
 I am shorter than 5′5″.
 I have many scars.
 I tan easily.
 I wish my hair was a different color.
 I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[] I have a tattoo.
 I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[] I’ve had/have braces.
 I’ve been told i’m attractive by a complete stranger.
[] I have more than two piercings.
[] I have/had piercings in places besides my ears.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
-My Grandmother

30. Does anyone hate you?
-Of course, even if they don't said that but I know.

31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
-No

32. Do you like watching scary movies?
-Yes. Eventhough I'm such a coward person.

33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
-NEVER. I love my taste bud dude.

34. Have you ever dyed your hair?
-Yes, but only once.

35. What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
-I wish I could sing well.

36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
-Muhammad Azammuddin. He understand me more than I can understand with myself.

37. Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past:
-Tentang Bulan. It reminds me with my Dorm 3.

38. Do you sing in the shower?
-Almost everytime I want to take my bath.

39. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
-Most of the time.

40. What are your biggest insecurities?
-Someone will judge me based on my past.

41. Favorite band?
-Linkin Park

42. Post a haiku based on your life.
-I like to eat,
I like to sleep.
That's me.

43. What color is the paint on your bedroom walls?
-White

44. What was the scariest moment of your life?
-Watched "Conjuring" at the cinema.

45. Submit a photo of you and one of your bestfriends

46. Do you have any “rules” about food?
-No. As long as it halal I will EAT it.

47. What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
-2174

48. How can I win your heart? 
-Buy me a good food.

49. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
-BREAK

50. People you miss the most and their photos
-Dorm 3 Farahin, Eza, Fiza, Sharmin, Ummu

-Syafie-ians

-Azammuddin