Saturday, January 26, 2013

again .

Assalamualaikum and holla fellas ,

I'm back again . Still i don't have any idea what to write about . Missing him is probably what i want to say all over again . But nahh , he's not gonna hear it . It's okay , tomorrow i still have a chance to spend time with him . He's my classmate okay . So this miss-sickness will over when i get back to school tomorrow . 


But most of all , i miss SSI . I don't know why . Even i'm already on my second years at Sasem but i can't get rid of my school-sick . I miss all of the moments when all of us spend time together . I miss Syazlin , fatinqyla , belle , halimah , chaq and all of them . Whenever i looked back at certain photos , it brought me into tears without even realizing it . 



May Allah bless our friendship forever :')