Monday, March 10, 2014

"Every soul has a past, every soul lives a present, and every soul deserves a future. No judging on one's past, because it might be YOUR future." -Hlovate

Peace be upon you.
It such a long long time since I saw you (if anybody knows me). I'm fine, thank you (skema huh?) Well, I guess what's happening on me lately really do change me. I don't know. But somehow, I'm glad that thing happened to me. Really glad it did. Call me nut, but that's the truth. You know, some people can't accept the fact that they will do have to let go the one they loved, for the sake of goodness. But if the thing good to us, why don't we let it wrapped to our life and slowly thinking about the truth beneath all those thing. It might soon changed your life. One story that really touched my heart till now is this( hoping that was us haha) ,

"A girlfriend gave a challenge to her boyfriend to live a day without her. No communication at all and said if he passed it, she'll love him forever. The boyfriend agreed. He never texted nor called his girlfriend for the whole day without knowing, his girlfriend has only 24 hours left because she was dying because of CANCER. After a day, he excitedly went to this girlfriend, "I did it baby". But tears fell as he saw his girlfriend lying in a coffin with a note, 'You did it baby. Now please do it everyday. I love you.' "

And don't ask me what the relationship between this story with everything I babbling up there cause I don't have any idea at all. Awak, if you reading this, I would like to say that I really miss you, us and everything. Don't worry dear. I'm okay. Don't blame yourself for everything that you made. The wrong choice sometimes take you and us to the right place. Life has many chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book. I really love you and sadly I can't forget you. But somehow we should move on right? 


"Kita manusia. Hidayah untuk kita tak semestinya kita dapat secara direct. Allah tu Maha Bijaksana. Kadangkala kita akan dapat dari orang lain, semata-mata untuk membantu kita. Allah kan Maha Penyayang?" -unknown