Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Go Fuck Yourself 2014

Yeah.
Today is the last day of 2014. Wohooo. Secretely, I've been waiting for 2015 so bad, that i even start to act like a weirdo because I'm so excited baby. So let's summarized these 2014-bullshit-but-sometime-sweet things that messed up my life literally.

#1 SPM RESULT

The most depressing thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. I cried for a whole week feeling like a stupid girl that come from outside of the Earth because of the 3B's. Not because I'm not trying to be grateful but somehow I do realised certain people already treat me differently after the result. Yup, because of the 'B+' things. BABI.

#2 FIRST BREAKUP

So yeah. The above statement is fucking truth. Honestly, I think it is the best decision for the sake of us. But somehow, I make a decision to keep the old us together. Pity me.

#3 KMS. BEST THING EVER!

2014, I managed to get in the college that I really wanted to be in. And I'm bloody love this places I mean hell yeah this the place where I can acting out of character and be irrational in the post-traumatic stress of my dark past and no one recognized me here ( except for jemah and alia because they're my schoolmate). Having the abnormal roommate (minus puvaweswari) and baes and overdose-hyperactive classmate made life here not as boring as form 4 history book does.

#4 TEARS THAT NEVER ENDS

Till now I'm still crying because of everything. Please go away 2014. I will be across the ocean in September 2015 and no one gonna ever see me again. I set my heart there so if you or anyone else need me, I'm no longer here. I'm promise.

#5 NEAR MISS RESULT

TAHU TAK PERASAAN BILA BEZA 0.03 JE LAGI UNTUK DAPAT ANUGERAH ATAS PENTAS. 0.03 LAGI AND I WAS LIKE HUHH. DAMN. TAHU TAK PERASAAN BILA BEZA 2 MARKAH JE LAGI UNTUK NAIK BAND DALAM MUET. TAHU TAK PERASAAN BILA DAPAT 3B+ UNTUK LAGI DAPAT 9A SPM. BANGANG. BUKAN TAK CUBA BERSYUKUR. TAPI SAKIT HATI. SANGAT.

So basicly, that was 2014. If I have time, I might add up something again. Way to go fellas.

No comments: