Sunday, January 5, 2014

School?

Assalamualaikum

Hye. Actually, there's nothing special that make me want to type. But honestly, I do really miss going to school. It ended up so fast and still I can't get rid any of the memories that had been stick on my mind. Just imagine this. One day, you'll be at the last Wednesday night prep time . One day, you'll be reading Yaasin for the last time on Thursday night and Solat Jumaat at the next day for the last time also. One day, you'll be taking your last exam paper and eating your last school lunch. One day, you'll have your last young and wild Saturday night with people you've made million memories with. One day, you'll be closing your locker and walking out of the door for the last time.One day, you'll hardly remember the people you watched grow up. People who watched you grow up and those who knew how much you've changed. They will be some of those people you'll never seen again or hear about. And one day, you'll be packing up your five or two years school life into boxes and hugging your friends goodbye. It ended too soon and you'll miss those memories that you've created there. Just like right now.

I never thought that the real life after SPM will be this tough. I have to find my money on my own. Living the life without the friends I've grown with. And now, I'm trying my best fitting myself to a place I never thought I would be. Without you, or anyone else.

"Real life isn't always going to be perfect or go our way,
but the recurring acknowledgement of what is working in our lives an help us not only to survive
but surmount our difficulties"
-Sarah Ban Breathnach